visit our main page

Thursday, 16 July 2020

Your response is important to me.

Greetings to you and I hope this email meets you well.

I am Mr. Lus Gram, from GLG Law Firm Vienna Austria. I have previously sent you an email regarding a transaction of US$13.2 Million left behind by my late client before his tragic death but no response from you.

However, I am contacting you once again because after going through your profile, I strongly believe that you will be in a better position to execute this business transaction with me. Please if you are interested in proceeding with me, kindly respond to me via my private email gunthergram@glgaustria.com for more detailed information.

More so I am of the opinion that after the transaction we should donate 10% of the total money to any charity organization while the remaining 90% will be shared 50/50 between us.

As a matter of fact, this transaction is 100% risk free. I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Mr. Lus Gram

Email: gunthergram@glgaustria.com